Four kids, three bikes and all the riding and camping gear to go with, just doesn't fit in a typical car/trailer/tent combination. Scott and his wife realised they needed more than the average set up to cater for their needs.
Their enclosed bike trailer just about has it all - even the kitchen sink. Some of the accessories include:
- Powdercoated hammertone steel subframe, alu-panel cladding and aluminium propeller-plate trims
- Lift up roof and built in ramp
- Personal access door
- Slide-out kitchen with sink and tap
- 80L stainless steel water tank
- Front storage boot
- Wheel wells and tie downs for 3 bikes
- 2 x fold down bunk beds
Now Scott and his wife have all the necessities, secure and watertight, and at the ready anytime they want to head out for a bit of fun.
If you would like to find out more about Scott's trailer or have a project you would like us to tackle, click here